Monday 3 June 2013

My Difficult Times Regarding Aal-productZ and My Heartfelt Thanks to My Readers

On 03/06/2013, my blog was visited by a visitor through Technorati. Yeah! I entered Aal-productZ to the directory of Technorati Blog long time ago. But, past two years are my difficult situations regarding Aal-productZ.

I launched Aal-productZ on October, 2011. But due to lack of time and interest, I left it for 6 to 7 months. Later, I got my time and interest back, so I started writing for the blog from July, 2012. I used to write everyday and visitors are visiting the blog.

My bad time started as I was getting visitors. At first, I hosted Aal-productZ in a free hosting account. That was my big mistake. I hadn't taken it seriously so I thought that free hosting is enough and when I was getting traffic, I decided to Upgrade my free hosting account to Premium.

One fine morning, I was shocked to see that my blog was down. I checked my hosting and found that, they blocked my blog because I reached the hosting limit. Main drawback for me was I don't have credit card and that Hosting service didn't have Netbanking feature.

I tried very hard to get back my data, but all in vain. All my hard work was gone. I felt very sad and disappointed, but my goal to become top was not left from my mind.

So, I re-launched Aal-productZ blog on January, 2013 with same domain but new hosting and content. From then, I continued to write almost daily.

Well, I'm telling you this story because, Aal-productZ blog is ranking 771 in Gadgets Blog Directory. You can find other rankings in different categories from Technorati - Aal-productZ.

I will definitely rank Aal-productZ blog under Top 100 blogs and I will try for it. I would like to thank my visitors for their continued interest in Aal-productZ blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yandex.Metrica