Thursday 15 August 2013

Project 'T' - Two Important Things for Making a Top Blog

These Top Blogs posts every hour, giving tons of amazing articles each day. Mostly, they post from 30 posts 50 posts a day, that makes 1500 articles per month OMG! Well, they are running them as a business so no OMG's.

Today I will list out two important things for making a top blog. They are Traffic and Content. When it comes to content, giving good and understandable content makes the blog and I don't want to talk about it now. And next one is 'TRAFFIC!!!'. Very hard to get for bloggers. Some bloggers get traffic easily, but for some it's very hard to get.

There are different ways to get traffic and we can find many articles about getting traffic. For me, to succeed Project 'T', reading articles is not sufficient, I must research those top blogs out there and apply to Aal-productZ.

In my next post, I will list out different ways for getting traffic doing some research.

Updates to Aal-productZ:

I have updated Technorati category list for Aal-productZ and also added Attractive-blogger.blogspot.com to Technorati blogs list.

That's it for now. Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yandex.Metrica